Friday, August 29, 2008

First week of Classes -- I'm already behind in my homework!







Yea, that's right I am behind already...but this being Labor Day weekend means no classes or work on Monday! So I will have the whole day to myself! That means I don't have to get dressed--it's a jammies only day--my version of "casual" whatever day at work! So I don't answer the phone and just kick back and turn the stereo up and read!

So far I need to hit the highlights of Aristotle's Poetics and Plato's Republic add in some Baudelaire's The Painter of Modern Life and what could be better? Just a tall cold diet coke and I'm happy!

But on a more serious side I have papers to plan and to start working on the outlines, thesis statements to construct, quotes to find, all sorts of academic busy work that needs to be accomplished prior to the sitting down and writing a thoughtful and articulate paper!

Genius at work.










No comments: